Hellhound AMD Radeon™ RX 6600XT 8GB GDDR6 RADEON RX 6600XT AXRX 6600XT 8GBD6-3DHL/OC
Hellhound: A Cool but Powerful Beast
- The PowerColor Hellhound Radeon™ RX 6600XT is built based on AMD’s latest RDNA2 architecture with enhanced performance and cooling efficiency to empower gamers to vanquish 1080p gaming. Housing two 100mm fans, the shroud is clean and sleekly crafted with silver accent, just like a hound stays calm and low-keyed but always ready to release its power inside.
The Power of Hellhound
- To provide a better thermal solution, PowerColor Hellhound RX 6600 XT is equipped with a dual fan design (2x 100mm), a cooler with 3X6Φ nickel plated heatpipes, and a smooth nickel-plated copper base that enhances heat dissipation. Besides, it adopts 6+2 phase VRM with DrMOS, high polymer solid capacitors and one 8-pin PCI-E connectors to deliver advanced gaming performance.
1. Back Plate
The metal back plate strengthens the card and improves the airflow through the cuts.
2. Dual BIOS
Choose the BIOS mode that fits your need: better overclocking or silent operation.
3. LED Switch
Want to keep a low profile for a while? Just flip the switch; the fan LED will be off.
DrMOS provides superior power efficiency and offers better thermal protection. Hellhound is armed with stronger components: a 6+2 phases VRM guarantees better overclocking and stability.
3X6Φ heatpipes efficiently dissipate the heat and make your card cool.
6. Dual Fan
The 2x 100mm optimized static pressure fan design provides more air flow and longer circulation.
7. LED Lighting
Hellhound features the blue LED lighting on the shroud and backplate that provides a cold color when lighten up in your case.
Two-Ball Bearing – 4X greater longevity
- The cooling fan utilizes two-ball bearing technology, increasing the longevity of the fans by up to 4 times.
Mute Fan Technology – 0db –Silent gaming
- Mute Fan Technology intelligently turns off the fan below 60℃, providing silent gaming during medium and low load while reducing power consumption.
Exclusive New Cooling-Fan Design, Advanced Cooling Solution
- Compared with previous designs, PowerColor Hellhound RX 6600 XT graphics card uses an exclusive new cooling-fan design to increase airflow and air pressure by up to 60%, achieving new levels of thermal performance.
Dual-Fan Cooler, Lower Temperature Better Performance
- The Hellhound RX 6600 XT equipped with 3X6Φ nickel plated copper heatpipes and an enlarged heatsink surface for providing lower temperatures and better performance.
Horizontal Aluminum Fin Design
- The increased array of horizontal aluminum fins helps the copper heatpipes collect and dissipate heat with maximum efficiency.
- Copper Base Direct Touch
- A smooth nickel plated copper base directly contacts the GPU to enhance exceptional heat dissipation efficiency, and keeps the card in the optimum cooling condition.
Platinum Power Kit—DrMOS
- ‧ Digital controller and high polymer solid capacitor for improved reliability
- ‧ Superior power efficiency
- ‧ Significantly low power loss
- ‧ Better thermal protection
- ‧ A 6+2 phase VRM guarantees better overclocking and stability
- With the flip of a switch, you can choose OC Mode which allows you to easily handle top-of-the-line games by pushing the limit of the power and performance, while Silent Mode provides an excellent quiet-gaming experience.
Stunning Hellhound Brighten in the Dark
- Hellhound features blue LED lighting on the shroud and backplate to lighten up your case. Want to keep a low profile for a while? Just flip the switch to turn the fan LED off.
Reinforced Back Plate
- The metal back plate is extremely rigid to strengthen the card and prevent PCB bending, while the hollow area on it improves airflow.
PERFORMANCE TO LEVEL UP YOUR GAME
- Introducing AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture. Engineered to deliver an incredible 1080p gaming experience, the AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT powers the next generation of gaming with vivid visuals and elevated experiences.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1080p gaming and ultra-high frame rates. Get up to 32 high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. Experience the next gen of gaming performance with AMD Smart Access Memory technology when you pair an AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor.
- With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
AMD Smart Access Memory Technology All AMD Performance. Built to Game.
- Combine an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor with an AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics card to boost your system’s performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology. AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory. Enjoy increased performance with all-AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
One Gaming DNA for PCs and Consoles
- AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
GET A BOOST IN FRAMES FOR YOUR GAMES
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) boosts your frame rates 2.4X on average in FSR supported games with high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
|Graphics Engine||AXRX 6600XT 8GBD6-3DHL/OC|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Stream Processor||2048 Units|
|Engine Clock(OC)||up to 2382MHz(Game)
up to 2593MHz(Boost)
|Engine Clock(STD/Silent)||up to 2359MHz(Game)
up to 2589MHz(Boost)
|Memory Clock||16.0 Gbps|
|Bus Standard||PCIE 4.0|
|Standard Display Connectors||1 x HDMI 2.1 , 3 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|Product Remark||‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a burstyworkload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to:thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
|CrossFireX™ Technology||support (DirectX® 12/Vulkan™)|
|AMD Stream Technology||Support|
|AMD Eyefinity Technology||Support|
Power Specs + Board Dimensions
|Minimum System Power requirement (W)||500W|
|Extension Power Connector||One 8-Pin PCI Express Power Connector|