In a world contaminated with toxic fungi, a discarded maintenance robot finds a girl named Toriko on the brink of death. After nursing her back to health, you learn that she may very well be the last remaining human, and is highly vulnerable to the deadly conditions of the outside world. To ensure her survival, the robot and his newfound friend, a decommissioned AI known as factory AI, creates a refuge for her within a terrarium. To reinforce the terrarium as well as Toriko’s poor health, the lone robot must venture into the wasteland to gather resources while battling the vagrant machines and mutated creatures that roam there. Along the way, the uncertain future of Toriko’s existence and with her, the entire human race, will slowly come to light…
- System Upgrade: Void Terrarium++ looks and performs better than ever on PlayStation®5, and comes bundled with additional content like new emotes, outfits, hairstyles, diseases, and an all new environment to explore.
- Legacy Protocol: Void Terrarium’s amazing visual style, unique roguelike gameplay, and caretaking system all make a return.
- Hope in a Cold World: From the creator of A Rose in the Twilight and htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, this harrowing roguelike adventure combines cute visuals with a somber yet whimsical post-apocalyptic story.
- void tRrLM();++ //Void Terrarium++ for PlayStation®5 – from the Deluxe Edition
- void tRrLM();++ //Void Terrarium++ Official Soundtrack CD – from the Deluxe Edition
- “Downloaded Memories” Set of 5 Art Cards
- Autographed Sketch by Masayuki Furuya
- Collector’s Box